PRO™ Series Lifetime Guarantee
Manduka guarantees the Black Mat® PRO and PROlite yoga mats to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. Should it not meet Manduka’s standard of quality at the time it is received, we will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. If the product wears out from regular use, under normal conditions, we will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Guarantee.
Examples of acceptable criteria/covered under warranty:
- Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices, divits at the time of purchase
- Worn out or peeling top or bottom surface from regular use
- Undefined surface pattern (no fabric-like finish)
- Uneven pattern alignment or crooked edges
- Mats purchased after September 1st, 2008
Examples of unacceptable criteria/not covered under warranty:
- Creases/Folds from improper handling and/or storing- it is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration at the time of purchase or due to use
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture the mat
- Extended exposure to direct sunlight
- Mats purchased before September 1st, 2008
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please click here to report the problem. Manduka will review the submission, determine if the PRO Series mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee program criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within two business days.
For more information on returns and exchanges unrelated to the PRO Series warranty, please click here.