Ciara Dowling: Teacher profiles
Ciara will be providing courses on paediatric first aid to train parents, childcare professionals and clubs who work with children aged 0-12.
As a mother of three, Ciara realises the importance of being prepared for all eventualities when it comes to children.
On this paediatric first aid course she wishes to give parents the information in an easy to understand way with plenty of practical training so that you go home with the information and skills that could save a life.
- FETAC Level 6 Occupational First Aid Instructor
- PHECC Cardiac First Responder Instructor Community Level
- FETAC Level 5 Occupational First Aid
- FETAC Level 5 Child Development
- FETAC Level 5 Caring for children 0-7 years
- FETAC Level 5 Early Childhood Education
- Critical Incident Planning for Childcare Providers
- “Simon & Friends” – Promoting Road Safety for children 0-5 years
To see when the next paediatric first aid course is being held please go to our timetable.