Abdominal acupuncture is at the centre of your health
Abdominal acupuncture is a revolutionary new acupuncture technique, first brought to Ireland by Dave Shipsey. It has been rapidly accepted and gained huge recognition because of its astonishing therapeutic results. It is very gentle as there is little needle sensation, for this reason 90% of people prefer it to traditional acupuncture. It is powerful in its action and it can be used to treat any condition that traditional acupuncture treats (usually with a faster curative time). Results tend to be powerful and long lasting and are often felt instantaneously hence abdominal acupuncture is also known as the “miracle therapy”.
About abdominal acupuncture
Advantages of abdominal acupuncture
- Less needle awareness than traditional acupuncture, so giving painless acupuncture.
- More effective and fast acting i.e. can bring pain level from a score of 10 (100%) to 2 (20%) or even zero (0%) within moments of starting treatment.
- Particularly good for treating the weaker constitution i.e. elderly / children or immuno compromised including those suffering with cancer.
- Especially powerful at treating acute and chronic painful conditions such as rheumatism and arthritis.
- It is also very effective at treating fertility problems.
- Can treat a lot more in one session than conventional acupuncture.
- Especially effective for stroke rehabilitation and other neurological conditions such as parkinson’s disease.
- Helps with weight loss
- Improves mood and sleep.
What does abdominal acupuncture feel like?
It is a safer form of acupuncture since the needles are generally inserted superficially and therefore it is almost pain free. You may feel a general warm radiating feeling or if you are very in tune with your bodies energy, you may feel a qi sensation in the relevant part of the body being worked on, such as the arm, leg or back rather than the area of the abdomen being treated.
As with traditional acupuncture a comfortable relaxed state is achieved and you will probably fall asleep.
What conditions can abdominal acupuncture treat?
Abdominal acupuncture treatments are available at Wicklow Yoga by appointment only.
You can book an appointment by calling 0851603958 or send us an email with a contact number and we will get back to you as soon as we can.